Air fryer eggs are easy to peel and ready in 15 minutes or less! Making hard-boiled or soft-boiled eggs has never been easier!
- Optional: salt and pepper or EBTB seasoning
- Place your eggs in air fryer basket leaving plenty of room between eggs. Set temperature to 275 degrees F and set timer based on desired egg.
- For hard-boiled eggs, cook for 13-15 minutes.
- For jammy eggs, cook for 12-13 minutes.
- For soft-boiled eggs, cook for 9-11 minutes.
- Immediately transfer cooked eggs to ice water bath.
- Peel eggs before enjoying or store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Unpeeled hard boiled eggs can be kept for up to one week in the refrigerator. If eggs have already been peeled, keep them fresh and moist by placing a damp paper towel above and below in an airtight container.
- Unpeeled soft boiled eggs can be kept for up to two days in the refrigerator but is best enjoyed served warm.
- If cooking multiple types of eggs (hard and soft-boiled), cook second batch at the lower range of cooking time since the air fryer will essentially have been preheated from first batch. Or, a more efficient option would be to cook all eggs at once and take them out at set intervals, i.e. set the time for 15 minutes but take out a couple for soft-boiled at the 9 minute mark, and let the rest cook for 15 minutes until hard-boiled.
- Air fryers vary by manufacturer in terms of cooking times and temperatures so cooking times may vary slightly depending on what type of air fryer you have.
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Method: Air Fryer
Keywords: air fryer eggs, how to make eggs in air fryer